Welcome to UltraMSK. UltraMSK is a VLF radio receiver suitable for use in scientific research applications involving the remote sensing of the ionosphere or magnetosphere. UltraMSK measures both the phase and amplitude of MSK or CW/OOK modulated narrowband VLF radio signals. UltraMSK is implemented in software and runs on standard PC hardware.
- Measures both signal amplitude and phase
- Receives both 100 and 200 baud MSK signals
- Receive multiple stations simultaneously at arbitrary recording time resolutions
- Text and binary formatted data output options. Easily imported into other applications. Easily compressed for efficient archiving
- Uses standard PC audio hardware
- Minimal custom hardware required. Can use your existing VLF antenna infrastructure and GPS receiver
- Runs on Linux for easy remote operation and administration over the internet
Sample UltraMSK data can be viewed in the Gallery.
Keep up to date with in the latest UltraMSK news.